Monday, January 24, 2011

January 24, 2011

  • Folders will be sent home today. Please sign and return tomorrow (01/25)
  • I will not be here tomorrow because I will be at the District Spelling Bee. I will not be able to check my e-mail but  if you need something, please e-mail Jennifer.
Field Trip Reminders:
  • ALL drivers need to make sure the office has a copy of your license and insurance card BEFORE Friday.
  • I also need the cell phone number of all parents/grandparents going on the field trip. Please e-mail it to me ASAP! It is so important that we are able to reach each other while we are in Montgomery.
  • Drivers please be here at 9:00am Friday morning so we can load and leave by 9:15.
  • Remember that EVERYONE needs money for lunch and can bring money for the gift shop.
  • Everyone also needs to dress nicely for the field trip. We are representatives of our school and should dress and act appropriately.