Thursday, September 4, 2008

Literature Circle 2

This Monday we will start our 2nd Literature Circle. I think the whole class has really enjoyed this activity and is really into reading! I worked with the everyone in the Library Wednesday to make sure that they have their books for Monday, and I am pretty sure we all do. If not, there are more copies of each book in the PLAS Library and I have a couple copies of each book in my room. As a reminder I am posting the next circle groups:

Circle 2: September 08

Team 1 - Stuart Little: by E.B. White

Austin Allen
Susie Stell
Gage Brady
Savannah Hollis
Jackson Murphy
Bailey Garrett

Team 2 - The Mouse and the Motorcycle: by Beverly Cleary
Addyson Bryan
Gibson Byars
Mia Smith
Tyler Floyd
Callee Jinright
Colton Meeks

Team 3 - James and the Giant Peach: by Roald Dahl
Georgia Adams
Graham Williamson
Bailey Black
Benjamin Smith
Danielle Brown
Tyler Hussey
Cade Calhoun