Monday, September 29, 2008

IMPORTANT REMINDERS!!!!!!!

  • Picture Day is tomorrow.
  • Fundraiser Money is due tomorrow.
  • Grandparent's Day is Friday, the program will begin at 9:30. Grandparent's Day is a time for the children to invite grandparents, godparents, or special visitor.
  • The children's special visitor may check them out after the program. I will need a to know how many plan to stay the whole day on Friday, so I can let the lunchroom know.
  • I need to know if there are any parents that can drive on our field trip to the Cultural Arts Center. Please let me know ASAP!!!
  • We will be wearing a White or Red Shirt and Blue Jeans for our Grandparent's Day Program.
  • Also, I still need $1 for the pizza money for the field trip from some of you.
  • The kids do not have school Monday, Oct. 6.