Monday, May 7, 2012

End of the Year Swim Party

It is time for the End of the Year Party!

The party will be May 21 at Izzy Saunders grandmother's house - we can leave school that day around 9:45 and will return around 1:30. We will need help getting there so let me know if you can drive. (If you can't drive but want to stop by please feel free!)

We will plan to have pizza so everyone please send $4. Also, we will need some volunteers for drinks, ice, cups/plates, cupcakes, and flavored chips (like doritos or bbq - since we aren't going to have dip :)

Also - I have been talking to Lori Swindall at Ideal Graphics and she is working on a t-shirt for the end of the year party. The price will be $10 so if you would like one please send your money and the size. Anyone can order one and I think they will be precious!

I can't believe the year is almost over, I will miss you all so much!